Bravecto is the first oral chew to provide up to 12 weeks of protection against fleas and ticks. One chew provides broad-spectrum and long-lasting protection that starts to kill fleas within 2 hours and controls 4 tick species (black-legged tick, American dog tick, brown dog tick, and lone star tick). Bravecto eliminates current flea infestations and prevents new ones from developing for 12 weeks.
- One chew is effective for 12 weeks - nearly 3 times longer than monthly doses
- Starts working within 2 hours to kill fleas and treat and control ticks
- No more monthly dosing, messy topicals or fussy collars
- Tasty oral chew your dog will take as a treat
- Unlike topical applications, there's no need to separate pets after giving your dog Bravecto
For oral use only.
Bravecto chewable tablets should be administered in accordance with the following table (corresponding to a dose of 25-56 mg fluralaner/kg body weight within one weight band):
||4.4 - 9.9 lbs
||2.0 - 4.5 KG
||9.9 - 22 lbs
||4.5 - 10 KG
||22 - 44 lbs
||10 - 20 KG
||44 - 88 lbs
||20 - 40 KG
||Ex Large Dogs
||88 - 123 lbs
||40 - 56 KG
How is Bravecto administered:
Bravecto should be administered orally as a single dose every 12 weeks according to the dosage schedule to provide a minimum dose of 11.4 mg/lb (25 mg/kg) body weight. Treatment with Bravecto may begin at any time of the year and can continue year round without interruption.
What special precautions are there:
Bravecto has not been shown to be effective for 12 weeks duration in puppies less than 6 months of age. Bravecto is not effective against Amblyomma americanum ticks (lone star ticks) beyond 8 weeks after dosing.
Active Ingredient: Fluralaner